Anytime Adviser is a free service provided by Dutch Point Credit Union to help our members make sound financial decisions. This online resource provides interactive coaching tutorials with valuable information about the following topics:
New & Used Car Buying Coaches
Take these coaches for a test drive and learn the do's and don'ts of new and used car buying plus tips for negotiating with dealers. You can calculate your monthly payments and use links to helpful websites.
Home Buying Coach
Don't buy a home without checking this coach first. Use it to find out more about the buying process, decide what you can afford, how to find a real estate agent, and much more.
Couples & Money Coach
It isn't always "happily ever after" when it comes to financial bliss. This coach helps couples merge money with tools to determine what is best for your situation, set goals, create a spending plan, and build a secure future.
Credit Management Coach
This coach will help you learn to manage and reduce debt while setting goals and improving your credit score.
Checking Account Coach
A checking account may seem simple, but this coach has important tips and tools that make managing your money easier.
ID Theft Coach
This coach puts special emphasis on computer safety, including email precautions and online shopping security. Learn tips for detecting phishing emails and fake websites.
Each section of Anytime Adviser has customized resources and tools that suit each topic, including:
- Calculators for everything from estimating monthly payments to determine what you can afford to determining your net worth.
- Glossaries that explain often confusing financial lingo.
- Interactive quizzes that test your knowledge and even help identify your spending habits.
- Checklists that help prevent you from making costly oversights.
- Links and lists of additional resources and websites that can help you achieve your goals.
- Common mistakes that should be avoided.
- Tips provided by financial experts.
- Go to Anytime Adviser