- To access the Home Banking system, go to www.dutchpoint.org and click on "Home Banking Login" in the upper left corner of the page.
- The Home Banking site opens some features in new tabs or new windows. Two areas where you will see this is when you click on "Bill Pay" or when you click on "Visa Access."
- When you click on one of these links you may see a yellow bar near the top of your browser window warning you that a pop-up has been blocked. If you see this warning, right click on the yellow bar and select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..." In Firefox click the options button and select "Allow Pop-ups..."
Allowing pop-ups in Safari for Mac: Safari for Mac OS does not have the capability to always allow pop-ups from a specified website. Pop-ups are either blocked, or they are not.
To allow pop-ups:
1. From the Safari menu, ensure the Block Pop-Up Windows option is not checked.
Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
2. To block pop-ups once again, check Block Pop-Up Windows in the Safari menu.
Alternately, when you click one of these links a new tab may open up in the browser. Look at the different tabs along the top of your browser for the information that you are looking for.
For additional information regarding our Home Banking upgrade, please contact us at 860-563-2617 or 1-800-842-1778 during normal business hours.